We at Joseph General Maintenance are committed to protect your privacy and any personal information that you as our user or visitor who access our service may share with us over the course of time. The information we receive is processed in accordance with Data Protection Regulations that are in line with the United Arab Emirates standards. This policy describes what data may be gathered, how it may be used, and what are the steps taken for data protection.
1) The information we receive is processed in accordance with Data Protection Regulations that
are in line with the United Arab Emirates standards.
2) This policy describes what data may be gathered, how it may be used, and what are the steps taken for data protection.
3) By continuing to use our services, you are providing us with consent to the privacy practices described in this policy.
During the service, you may provide us with or we may collect from you personal information that are used to specifically identify you as an individual. This includes identity information such as first name and last name, and may include contact information such as email address, mailing address, and telephone number.
They are used to provide you with the best possible browsing experience.
These cookies may be a session cookie or a persistent cookie. A session cookie disappears when you exit your browser, while a persistent cookie remains past the closing of your browser and appears on your subsequent visits to our website.
The third-party services may include Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Google. You can check your privacy settings on each of these platforms to control the extent of information that you provide us with.
1) To operate, maintain, enhance and provide features of our services. To respond to queries and provide support.
2) To understand and analyse trends and preferences of our users for improving our service, and developing new products and features, while building on functionality.
3) To personalise our services, to provide customized advertisements and content, to monitor effectiveness of third-party marketing, and to view site usage metrics.
Your information is stored with us only till required for the purposes mentioned above. Once we are done, we do not retain your information.
We ensure that your data is safe with us. Appropriate security measures are taken to protect your information. The data is stored on secure servers, and are subject to security and access controls wherever necessary. There is no cause for unlawful processing, accidental loss, or damage.
Sharing your information is a choice.
You have access to carry out any of the below actions in relation to the data collected:
Enables you to receive a copy of the personal data collected.
Enables you to verify the accuracy of the data collected. You can help correct inaccurate or incomplete data.
Enables you to delete any data that you feel are not in line with the purposes mentioned for the data collections.
Enables you to transfer the collected data to a third-party. You will receive it in format that is structured and machine-readable.
On our website you will always find available the latest version of our privacy statement.
We reserve the right to update our privacy statement. This may be a periodic change owing to modifications in legal regulations or our business circumstances.
This privacy statement was last updated on November 29, 2018.